Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swim Lessons

Cole started swim lessons this week and I am proud to report that he is doing MUCH better than last year! He likes it alot and I like it alot (because I don't have to get in the water with him)! I so enjoy sitting on the "sidelines" and watching him learn.

Here we are before class started yesterday. He was all smiles and ready to go.

Sitting (on the far right) and listening to his teacher.

Kick, kick!

On his back.
We have one more lesson this week and then again next week for days. I am so glad he is liking it better and hope he picks up some new skills by the end of the class!

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawJune 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM

    He will be swimming like a little fish before you know it! So glad he is enjoying his lessons more this year.

    ReplyDelete