Friday, September 20, 2013

6 months

Mr. Crosby is half a year old! Wow, how the time flies!  His 6 month doctor appt. is Monday so I don't have his current stats.  


He's getting cuter and sweeter by the day!


He's also had a couple of firsts.  Riding like a big boy in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart. Cole was with me and he told Crosby that he was so proud of him! :-)


Eating a vanilla wafer.  His diet still consists of mainly breastmilk, but he does get the occasional table food.  He has also had some baby food, mostly at dinner time.  I figure we will get more consistent with that soon.   Some other things he is doing: he can almost sit up by himself, he rolls all over the place so I have to be careful where I leave him, he still loves to wakeup a couple of times at night and nurse (thankfully my body is used to it!) and he naps 3 times a day.  


Crosby has the best babysitter and loves it when Ms. Sydney comes to play.  Sydney's husband is in pilot training here and they don't have kids so she is the perfect sitter.  She sent me these pictures while she was watching him yesterday.  




I love that sweet face! 



No comments:

Post a Comment