Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lately

Life is just passing us by so quickly, but I am trying to savor every moment.  Especially with this boy who is getting so big and changing everyday.

He has been working on his sitting up and is doing really well.


He's quite the roly poly too so I have to be careful where I leave him.  It is not unusual to leave him on my bedroom rug, leave for a quick minute and come back and find him in my bathroom.  


My little sister had her baby on Monday.  He was an 8lb, 6oz bundle of joy.  I still can't believe she has a baby, but I am SO looking forward to going to Tennessee and visiting him this weekend.  


So precious! I can't wait to snuggle him...Jace David Burgner.


Yesterday Cole's class had a grandparents day program.  Cole and Crosby are blessed to have two of the BEST grandparents a kid could ask for!

This sweet lady read them a story about grandparents.

Cole loves Pawpaw.



And Mawmaw too!


I know I say it alot, but we are SO thankful for these two precious people.  They are so involved in our kids lives and for that we are thankful!  They got up at 4:00am yesterday morning to drive here and be here before Cole went to school and then went to the school at 9:00am for the breakfast.  

Thank you M.B. and Francis for everything you do for us and our boys! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment