Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the local pumpkin patch (it's about 2 miles from our house!) for the first time this season on Friday night.  Jonathan's squadron rented it out for our "First Friday" and it was a blast as usual. 

Crosby and Daddy.


And a quick family picture.  Cole had soccer practice before hand so he was a little hot and sweaty!

We went back over there yesterday so we could attempt to get some pics of the boys in their matching shirts.   What a challenge to get both kids looking at the same time.  I feel for our photographer as we take family pics in a couple of weeks. She will have her work cut out for her!





These boys just absolutely melt my heart.  I never saw myself as a mom of boys, but now I couldn't imagine it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment