Monday, September 23, 2013

Air Force Ball

We went to our first Air Force Ball on Friday night.  Pretty crazy this is our first in over 10 years of AF service! 

I wasn't big on the idea of going, but Jonathan wanted too so off I went.  I borrowed a dress from a friend (and it fit perfectly!) and bought some new red shoes on clearance at Belk. It was a win/win!

Me and my handsome hubby!


I saw a few of my friends there too! Wendy and I.  She is my neighbor and our boys love to play together.


Jen and I.  We are in the same squadron and became friends while in San Antonio when our hubbies were going through the UI training.  


And another of Jonathan and I.


The food was good, the company was good and even the speaker was enjoyable!  A big thanks for the in-laws for coming and watching the boys so we could go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment