Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby Jace

Last weekend my older sister and I went to Tennessee to visit Courtney and our new nephew Jace.  

I was child free for the weekend thanks to my awesome hubby who kept Cole and my awesome in-laws who kept Crosby.  It was nice to be able to just focus on my sisters and Jace.  



Sweet guy!  He has the longest fingers and feet.  Crazy to me since my boys have short, fat fingers and toes. :-)



Aunt Steph kept up with the tradition and gave Jace his first bath.


He was thrilled. ;-)

And I got pictures of Crosby while I was away so that made me feel good!  I know he loved the one on one time with his Mawmaw and Pawpaw and Aunt Misty too.  She came over a couple times to see him and I really appreciated that.


It was good to get away, but also so good to get back home to my boys!  Thankful for such awesome family that are so helpful and involved in our boys lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment