Friday, December 10, 2010

Ornament Exchange

Katie and I hosted our Second Annual (or was it third?) Ornament Exchange here at my house Tuesday night. It was a great time of yummy food and good fellowship with friends.

Katie and Allison

Katie and I. We are matching in our black!

Dani and Tiffany

All the gals

I ended up with a super sweet ornament. It is from the Willow Tree collection and is called Angel of Prayer. Rather than hang it on my tree and have it for Christmas use only, I put it on my nightstand right next to my Bible and cross that my friend Dani gave me. Funny thing is, it was Dani that brought the ornament I got and she got my ornament. Great minds think alike!

I really enjoyed my evening with these ladies and am sad that this will be my last ornament exchange here in the 'Burg.

No comments:

Post a Comment