Friday, December 31, 2010

What we've been up to...

Taking bubble baths with cousins...

Making sidewalk chalk...

Playing in cowboy boots...

Watching movies...



Trying on my old wedding dress that was stored in my sister's attic...

Going out to dinner to celebrate my sister's 32nd birthday...

Taking my sister's Zumba class and getting a great, fun workout...

Making huge pallets in the living room floor...

Having "picnics" in the floor with only the healthiest snacks... :-)

Going to Bass Pro Shop to see the animals...

We have been having lots of fun so far!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! I see Cole was not to into the big bad bear... Looks like he is getting along with his cousins great though!
    Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning the your dress!!

    ReplyDelete