Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pump It Up

I took Cole to Pump it Up on Wednesday so he could burn some energy. I would love to have a place like this close to home that we could go to. It only about 20 minutes from my sister's ho-use so I am thinking we will go back a few more times we before head back home.
Here we are before heading out. Aunt Steph spiked his hair for him so he could look like daddy.

Peek a boo!


In the obstacle course together.



Going down the slide. He/we (I went with him almost every time) climbed up and went down this slide no less than 50 times. Pretty sure I got a decent workout in that day.

We are enjoying our time here in Alabama and the opportunity to spend time with family. I really love the south and am reminded why everytime I come home!

1 comment:

  1. A great place! Looks like you two really enjoyed it, too!

    ReplyDelete