Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BB turns 75 and Courtney goes to prom!

On Saturday (after getting back from our cruise on Thursday) we drove up to Cleveland, TN for my grandmother's surprise 75th birthday party.

Here is my sister and I posing with the birthday girl.

While we were inside enjoying birthday festivities, Cole was outside feeing the horses.

Cole and his cousin, Maclaire.

Daddy and Cole

Cole being his usual silly self!

My grandmother was so emotional during the entire party. She had me all teary eyed many times.

Praising Jesus!

The watercolor my aunt made for her.

And the scrapbook we all put together. It has a lifetime of memories in it!

The first page is a picture of her in her younger day. She was beautiful!

Courtney's prom was the same night so Stephanie helped do her hair and makeup. She made a short appearance at the birthday party and then it was off to dinner and prom.

Courtney with mom and her dad.

With Cole and Claire.


Sisters!!
Courtney and her dad.

She looked just beautiful! Jonathan took alot of pictures and he did a great job! Can't believe she is already old enough to go to prom!

We had a great time and I was so glad I was able to celebrate my grandmother's birthday with her. She was so excited to have everyone there and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

2 comments:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw Maw GarnerMay 2, 2011 at 8:25 AM

    Great pictures! So glad ya'll were a part of your grandmother's birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Courtney's dress.

    ReplyDelete