Sunday, April 3, 2011

Truck

Well, after about 3 years of looking at trucks (Ford F-250's to be exact), Jonathan finally bought one! I must admit I was not on board with this at first, but after praying about it for awhile, I finally felt a peace about it and told Jonathan to go for it!

We headed to Osage Beach, MO last week to get it. It was about a two drive one way so we made a day of it. We even got to do a little outlet shopping and eat at Cold Stone while there so I was a happy girl. :-)

Here is Cole before church this morning posing with daddy's truck and his Bible (which he insisted on taking to church with him this morning).


And here is Jonathan. This picture just makes me smile. I know he is so proud of this truck and worked hard to get it so it just makes me happy. My heart is happier for him then it would have been had I gotten a new car.


Silly boys!
Love these two!

Funny thing about this truck is how big it is. Cole tells Jonathan every time we get in and out of it that it is a big truck. An even funnier thing is watching me try and park it. Let's just say I will stick with my Montero and won't be ready for anything bigger anytime soon, or ever. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Paw Paw and Maw MawApril 17, 2011 at 9:38 AM

    So happy for Jonathan and his new "Black Beauty".

    ReplyDelete