Tuesday, March 16, 2010

20 months


My sweet boy is 20 months old today. I know, nothing significant about being 20 months, but it sure makes me kick myself for not starting a blog before Cole was born. I have done a pretty good job of documenting his life, but I wish I had been doing a monthly recap.

It is crazy for me to think that he is now closer to 2 than 1! My oh my the things that boy has taught me. :-) I now know the meaning of unconditional love. I don't think we can truly grasp that until we have a child of our own.

God has grown me and stretched me so much over the last year. I would like to think I am a better person now for having Cole as my child. I know I am at least a stronger person and can endure more than I thought possible.

Cole is a busy, fun, spunky little guy. He is a handful for me most days, but I think it makes me all the better in the long run. He is talking more and more and he loves his daddy SO much! I never knew a child could be so in love with their dad until now.


Thank you God for choosing us to be Cole's parents. He is such a blessing and brings so much joy to our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment