Sunday, March 7, 2010

Batter Up!


We have had a great few days of weather here in Missouri! I don't want to jinx us by announcing Spring's arrival, but I sure hope the sun and warmer temperatures stick around. After a long, cold and snowy winter, the nicer weather is much appreciated.

I got Cole his first tee ball set and he is really enjoying it. It's so stinkin' cute watching him hold the bat and swing at the ball. He is pretty good for a one year old! :-)

Dad showing him how to hit it

He barely stood still long enough for a picture

Wild Thing!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the posts Heather! I can't believe how big he is getting already! Such a cutie :) Hope y'all are enjoying the Midwest for me and eating lots of jello and hotdish...those were the days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mohawk!!! Ya'll look so cute out there!!!

    ReplyDelete