Sunday, August 1, 2010

Camping Trip

Jonathan, Cole and our "little brother" Matthew, along with 3 of our neighbors and their sons, went on a camping/boating trip this weekend. I was a little bummed to have missed out because I actually do like camping and it was Cole's first trip, but I couldn't turn down the opportunity to be home alone for one full day, plus it was a "boy's only" trip. It is amazing how much you can get accomplished when you have no interruption. :-)

I will leave you with lots of pictures from their trip. I can't really tell you what went on since I wasn't there, but I think the pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Jonathan said Cole (and himself) had a blast so I would call the weekend a success!


It was hot and humid yesterday so I am sure alot of liquid was consumed.

Cole sure loves Kaden!

Scott and Adam. It was Scott's boat they were on and he is the one who coordinated this shindig. His sweet wife Chauna is a dear friend of mine.

Jonathan and Cole tubing

I guess Cole enjoyed it. His face is not too convincing. :-)

Jonathan on the wake board. I KNOW he had fun!

Matthew, Cole and Jonathan

Andrew, Kaden and Cole posing by the tent

Father and Son. This is right up their alley.

Yummy s'mores. Hate I missed those! :-)

A worn out little guy!

This morning after breakfast. Ready to head home!

It is things like this that make me really thankful we have a little boy. Jonathan and Cole are two peas in a pod when it comes to their boyishness. They are both very rough and tumble so God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with Cole. A part of me still longs for a sweet little girl, but for now I am very content with my "all boy" little man. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment