Monday, August 30, 2010

Random Cuteness

Two weeks ago some of our best friends stopped in for an overnight visit. Val and Phil and their two little ones, Tyler and Mason are very dear to us. They lived just a few doors down from us for 3 years while in Oklahoma. It is always great to see them and catch up. Sadly, this is the only picture I have I took while they were here. :-( Luckily, I took lots of pictures when they came to visit last December so I don't feel as bad. While they were here, Val shared with us that they are expecting their third child in April. We are so excited for them and are keeping our fingers crossed that they get a little girl this time around.

Cole, Tyler and Mason

This morning Cole helped me do a little car washing. I actually just washed my car on Saturday, but last night we went to some church friends house and they live in the country. Picture miles of gravel roads and lots of dirt and you can envision what my car looked like when we got home. :-) Being the anal person I am it required another car wash. Luckily, I have a great helper and he did most or the work...or not.



Speaking of our church friends, here are a few pictures I snapped of our small group boys from our cookout last night. There are four of them and they are all pretty close in age. It is so fun to watch them play together and they do surprisingly well.

Rocking out on the guitar

Sammy and Cole

Sammy, Cole, Harrison and Isaiah


No comments:

Post a Comment