Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crosby's baby shower celebration

Last Saturday, the 12th, two of my sweet friends (Jen and Amanda) hosted a baby shower for Mr. Crosby.  I was so blessed to have so many show up to celebrate him and I am so thankful!

Cole being silly as I took a picture before I left.  31 weeks...


They did a brunch (I love breakfast food!) and everything was so good!  


The theme was Alabama...hence the houndstooth and some of the decor.



Me with the hostesses, Amanda and Jen.


Misty and Francis came down for the shower and I am so glad they did!  I loved having some family there to celebrate with!


My sweet neighbor (and good friend!) Jennifer and her daughter Chloe.  Cole and Chloe are BFF.  :-)


Me with Misty and Francis.


The gifts!  Crosby racked up on some super cute things and lots of new books courtesy of the guests!


Jayne (my neighbor), Amanda (my neighbor and hostess) and Kelly.


And me opening some of my things...

Chanie was so sweet and got me a gift too! I love the houndstooth wallet.


Reading through This Little Elephant.  Such a cute book!  My friends know me well because Crosby received alot of Alabama goodies.  


Love this sign (ignore my facial expressions!).


And he got a fun Jumperoo and froggy bouncer.


The shower really was a special day and reminded me just how blessed I am.  We are anxiously counting down the weeks until we get to meet Crosby.

No comments:

Post a Comment