Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lately

Cole started basketball last week and seems to be enjoying it.  I think soccer is his favorite sport so far, but we continue to let him play them all.  Team sports are so good for kids so I like for him to be involved in all of them that he wants...for now anyway! :-)



On Wednesday we met some friends at the mall for a little playtime.   Hayden and Logan riding the overpriced, cheesy rides in the mall.  :-)


Then it was off to the jump place.  Our mall is not a very good one, but it does at least have a bounce house place.  And when it has rained everyday for a week, this is a great place to get energy out!


Having fun...so much fun that all the pictures are blurry because he wouldn't be still!


Then it was off to Krispy Kreme!  These are some lucky kids!  My friend Jessica had a bunch of coupons for free donuts that were about to expire and we didn't want them to go to waste.  :-)


 And yes, I eat the same kind of donut as my 4 year old son...chocolate icing with sprinkles!  Crosby and I really enjoyed it...and so did Cole!


We have a had a fun week despite the crummy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment