Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Celebration

We went out to dinner on Thursday night at Player's for Dani's 30TH birthday! We had quite the crowd with 10 adults and 8 kids! It was a little crazy, but considering we were there for 2 hours all the kids did really well.

Cole giving me a little smile while he was plopped down next to Mr. Scott.

Tiffany and Brody. Love these two!

Me and my sweet (most of the time) little boy! Gotta love him, even on those hard days.

Scott posing with the delicious chocolate cupcakes.

Ty was not liking the flash on my camera. Too bright for him.

The birthday girl, Dani and her hubby, Troy.

All the girls, plus little children's heads popping up. :-) All of these ladies hold a special place in my heart, now more than ever.

What a blessing it was to celebrate Dani's birthday and all be together. I love you girl! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment