Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Day

On Friday morning a few of neighbors came over (Katie, Dani and Tiffany) and we crafted it up. We made Thanksgiving/Fall shirts as well as Christmas shirts for our boys. Katie brought over donuts from my favorite donut shop so that started the day off just right. :-)

Cole thought so too!



Dani and Tiffany hard at work!

Ty and Brody playing

Kids! The downstairs was a hot mess, but it was for a good cause!

Katie sewing. I will admit, I have no confidence in my sewing abilities (even though I have had my machine for 4 years) so I did the prep work and let Katie do the sewing. Good call on my part!

The finished products! Love how cute the shirts turned out.


Thanks for coming over girls and thank you Katie for doing all my sewing. I sew (pun intended) appreciate it! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the shirts! Can't wait to see Cole in his!!

    ReplyDelete