Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Christmas Story

The other day I scored a great deal online for the Fisher Price Little People Christmas Story. My neighbor has one for her son and after seeing it last year I knew I wanted to get one for Cole.

It arrived yesterday and we tore into the box to open it.


See how excited Cole was to get it. This is how my face looked when I got the great deal on it.
: -)

Here he is in action. For the price it came with a lot of animals and people and the barn plays Away in a Manger.

Here is Cole showing me the Baby Jesus. I was so excited to tell him about Jesus and point out which person was his mother Mary.

I think it is so important that children learn the REAL meaning of Christmas and I believe the younger you start them, the better. As we embrace upon the holiday season I am reminded even more of how blessed I am!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:19





No comments:

Post a Comment